Today we launched a new integration, allowing you to test and build your Assembla repositories with Travis CI!
If you are new to Travis CI you will be able to create a new account by authenticating with your Assembla login at https://travis-ci.com, and as an existing Travis CI user, you will be able to add an additional Assembla account without affecting your existing GitHub or Bitbucket login or repositories.
This is a beta release for the Assembla integration and will allow you to:
- Sign up, log in and connect private repositories using your Assembla account
- Run builds
- Trigger, restart, cancel and debug your builds
- React to events sent from Assembla
- Create build requests from the .travis.yml configuration file in your Assembla repositories
- Easily see the status of a specific build
- Review job logs and configurations
You can find more details of this release in our blog post